The Odin cash grabber machine is a fully portable “Grab A Grand” style money machine ideal for corporate events, exhibition and parties.
Made from specially designed high strength lightweight aluminium extrusions and panelling, this cash grabber machine also incorporates remote control flashing coloured LED lighting and a highly visible countdown timer. The amazing cash grabber machine is ideal for challenges like
Grab-A-Grand – Enter the Cyclone and grab away as fast as you can, the idea here is to grab as much cash as you can before the clock hits zero
Crystal Maze style Challenge – High scores are the aim here – we’ll fill the Grabber with Silver and Gold foils. The more you grab the more your team score!
Going for Gold – The aim of the game is to go for gold! we will add equal amounts of gold and silver foils, your job is to get as many gold foils as possible within your set time, but remember to lose the silver as these will deduct points from your final score!
Voucher Grab – perfect for promotions and exhibitions – why not recreate any of the above by adding your own customised / branded paper vouchers. We are able to print these for you, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss this option.
The cash cube is fitted with a clear Perspex door which enables people outside to clearly see all the action happening inside the cash grabber machine. The air circulation within the cash cube machine is produced by a powerful multi-speed setting motor to allow us to control the speed of the air flow and circulation of the notes, money, vouchers or whatever form of grab item you use.
- the standard hire includes;
- 1 x DBS checked & full trained operational staff
- 1 x Cash Grabber Canister
- Digital timer and internal led lighting
- 100 gold and 100 silver foil tickets
- 1 x adjustable speed blower
- £10m public liability insurance
- Power: 2 x 13amp sockets (generator can be supplied at request)
- Space Requirments: 2m x 2m
- Equipment Size: 1.6m wide x 1.6m deep x 2.4m high
- Power: standard socket (generator hire available)
- Number Of Users: 1
- Recommended Age/Height of Users: 5 years and over
Access Requirements: please note that a width of 0.82m is required when moving the equipment through doorways and corridors. If you feel that access may be an issue, such as stairways or lift access, uneven surfaces, obstructions or perhaps long distances then please mention this in your enquiry.